Friday, August 28, 2009

Charisma + Charm

My colleague praised me for my irresistable "Charisma" just now. Well, I think the desciption was not good enough to describe me. Perhaps she should include the word irresistable "Charm" as well..

Emm, you see, not everyone has the irresistable double Cs - "Charisma + Charm" together like ME normally. Such attributes are both precious and unique. In my unique case, the irresistable "Charisma + Charm" extends from inside to outside, physically, verbally and mentally, flowing out from the Charming ME naturally and continously...

Thus, I would like to suggest the most brilliant idea in this century...

OK, we shall set up a "Kuan Fan Club".

Yes, "Kuan Fan Club", undoubtedly.

You will be entitled to a number of benefits if you join the Club NOW. I shall outline them as follows:

1) You will have the exclusive right to enjoy my irresistable "Charisma + Charm" in your business area + areas within the radius of 20km. Please note that such exclusivity will be extended to you for life.

2) You will be given timely counselling, advise, emotional and monetary support, within 24 hour should you call me directly at 12345678 (Toll Free).

3) You will be supplied with periodicals and newsletters about the latest development of the "Kuan Fan Club", on-line articles, the future activities and the schedule in admiring my double Cs- the irresistable "Charisma and Charm".

4) The rest of benefits are not important because the 1st one is the most beneficial to our exclusive members, YOU, life long, endlessly...

We are expecting overwhelming response from the public at large. So, please ACT NOW while stock lasts.

Kindly fill in the form as follows:
(Please note that you will be given MYR50.00 upon successful registration of normal membership with Us. For registration of committee, you are entitled for MYR200.00 per person. Remember, membership is free for life to enjoy my irresistable double Cs - irresistable "Charisma + Charm")

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Occupation:
Address:
NRIC:
Colour of NRIC:
Nationality:
Weight (in kilogram):
Height (in milimeter):
Income range: > MYR1,000.00 MYR1,000.00 to MYR2,500.00 > MYR2500.00
Occupation:
Marital Status:
Number of Children, if any:
Type of Membership: NORMAL / COMMITTEE
...
...
...
(Please scroll down)
...
...
...
(Next page)
...
...
...
(Scroll down some more..)
...
...
...
SORRY, FREIDNS. THIS IS MERELY A JOKE TO CHEER YOU UP FOR A HAPPIER WEEKEND

6 comments:

  1. this is by far the most lame joke i have ever... I symphatise with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... so true.. such lame joke...DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. self praise...! you must have very thick skin.. lol...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually have to pay people to join your club... What are you...? a DESPERADO...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I have think face..
    Yes, I am a desperado..
    Yes, this is all my false..
    Thousand appology for causing u to vomit.

    ReplyDelete