Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Rest Day

It is such a windy morning. The wind kissed my face and woke me up in this morning. Delighted, I woke up energetically. Yes, today is Sunday. A holiday and a special day designated to the family and the love one.

As discussed and decided in unanimity last night, we shall spend our family time in Ulu Langat today. The children were excited and awaited me before I woke up. They had dressed in the most vibrant sport suits and equipped with the necessities in jungle hiking and mountain climbing. Indeed, we intended to conquer the majestic Gunung Naung in Batu 20, Pangsun, Ulu Langat.

So we start the journey in our vigorous four wheel drive after a simple breakfast. The lush greenery along the ascending hilly road leading to Ulu Langat welcome us with very cooling and refreshing experience. Then, we passed the Look Out Point where you can see the scenic whole Kuala Lumpur view at the summit. Further, we descended and cold fog blurred our vision. I have no choice but to reduce my speed and turn on the front light of the vehicle.

Fog thinned as we descended. A few terrace houses and apartments came to our vision initially. At a short distance, we can see a primary school and some cottages with small farming compound. We saw a few cyclists waited at the "T" junction

Upon arrival to the

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment